Tuesday, June 29, 2010

25hours

25hours, Thailand Alternative band. Get to know them when I hang out in Youtube looking for some Thai songs and I saw one of the MTV directed by Yossiri Baisri, awesome MV awesome song awesome band.
Check This Out!!!
Video title "Just do", a very sad song. Here is the lyrics.

นานกว่าจะทำใจ กว่าจะเรียนรู้มันเป็นอย่างไร รักของเธอกับฉันมันไม่ง่าย
naan gwaa-ja tam jai gwaa-ja rian roo man bpen yang rai rak kong ter gap chan man mai ngaai
It'll take a long time before I come to terms with it, before I'm gonna learn about it, the love between you and me is not easy.

เมื่อวันเวลาที่คอยสั่งสอนให้เราเข้าใจ มันตัดสินให้ต้องลา
meua wan way-laa tee koi sang son hai rao kao jai man dtat sin hai dtong laa
The days that keep educating us and letting us understand, it's decided that we should part.

ฉันคงไม่โทษที่เธอไป เพราะว่าเข้าใจตลอดมา
chan kong mai toht tee ter bpai pror waa kao jai dta-lot maa
I probably won't blame you for leaving because I knew it all along.

หมดเวลาแล้วเธอคงต้องไป แต่สิ่งที่เหลือในใจยังอยู่
mot way-laa laew ter kong dtong bpai dtae sing tee leua nai jai yang yoo
The time is up for you to go but what's left in the heart still stays.

คือความคิดถึงที่เธอนั้นไม่รู้ พูดไม่ได้ ทำได้เพียงแค่คิดถึงเธอ
keu kwaam kit teung tee ter nan mai roo poot mai dai tam dai piang kae kit teung ter
Those are my regards for you, you don't know about, I can't say it, I can only miss you.

ยอมอยู่กับความจริง แต่จะไม่ทิ้งเรื่องราวที่ดี ฉันจะมีเธอไว้ในหัวใจ
yom yoo gap kwaam jing dtae ja mai ting reuang raao tee dee chan ja mee ter wai nai hua jai
I embrace the truth but I won't discard the great things that happened between us, I will keep you in my heart.

อยู่กับเวลาที่มันยังหมุนให้ก้าวต่อไป แม้ต้องเหงาสักเท่าไร
yoo gap way-laa tee man yang mun hai gaao dtor bpai mae dtong ngao sak tao-rai
I'm living with the ever changing times, still revolving and telling me to move on even though how lonely it's gonna be.

ฉันคงไม่โทษที่เธอไป เพราะว่าเข้าใจตลอด และยังเข้าใจตลอดมา
chan kong mai toht tee ter bpai pror waa kao jai dta-lot lae yang kao jai dta-lot maa
I probably won't blame you for leaving because I knew it all the time and I still understand all the while.

หมดเวลาแล้วเธอคงต้องไป แต่สิ่งที่เหลือในใจยังอยู่
mot way-laa laew ter kong dtong bpai dtae sing tee leua nai jai yang yoo
The time is up for you to go but what's left in the heart still stays.

คือความคิดถึงที่เธอนั้นไม่รู้ พูดไม่ได้ ทำได้เพียงแค่คิดถึงเธอ
keu kwaam kit teung tee ter nan mai roo poot mai dai tam dai piang kae kit teung ter
Those are my regards for you, you don't know about, I can't say it, I can only miss you.

และสิ่งที่เหลือในใจยังอยู่ คือความคิดถึงที่เธอนั้นไม่รู้
lae sing tee leua nai jai yang yoo keu kwaam kit teung tee ter nan mai roo
And what's left in the heart still stays, those are my regards for you and you don't know about,

พูดไม่ได้ ทำได้เพียงแค่คิดถึงเธอ
poot mai dai tam dai piang kae kit teung ter
I can't say it, I can only miss you.

No comments: